Thursday 27 January 2011

Sexy Club Girls













Thanks to Geninne I have found a new toy that I am now officially addicted to. She posted THIS amazing digital drawing tool on her Facebook Fan Page today and I have been having so much fun playing with it.
I can predict that lots of work is going to get neglected tomorrow...oh dear...another distraction. *sigh*

These are my first three, posted in the order that I did them. Thanks Mr. Doob for Harmony!

Why don't you have a go at it...and then let me know how you got on. I'd love to see what you come up with.

x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM
especially the 2nd one
reminds me of my fun funky dreads
you should print them and hang them up
they are so fun

Adriana Iris said...

love your images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...