Thursday 3 February 2011

Happy Chinese New Year: THE RABBIT


The Rabbit

I am in tune with the
Pulse of the universe.
In my quiet and solitude
I hear the melodies of the soul.
I float above commonplace
Dissent and decay.
I subdue my ability to conform.
I color my word
In delicate pastel hues.
I epitomize harmony and inner peace.
I AM THE RABBIT

By: Theodora Lau from 'The Handbook of Chinese Horoscopes'

THE RABBIT year will be full of introspection, relaxation and gentle grace...just what we need after the ferocious Year of the Tiger.

x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought of you when the said it was the year of the Rabbit, how fun for you and your rabbits

Anonymous said...

I thought of you when the said it was the year of the Rabbit, how fun for you and your rabbits

ArtDecade said...

Hi Gina...I love this illustration. The colors are pretty, and its really graceful. :-) I float in and out of your life I know, this was a nice place to float into. You make such pretty things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...